Sunday 25 December 2011

Chapter 7

Someone is at the door.And that someone is not happy.She's been standing in front of the house since sunrise.And after hours of knocking,there's still no response.

"How long do I have to wait for him to wake up?Should I break the door?No...that will make me an intruder.A criminal.Don't want that right?Baah!Who cares...I've been standing for so long.I'll wake him up.The hard way."

She rammed the door as hard as she could.The door smashed to pieces.She looks at her surrounding.Then she see a figure laying on the floor.She became a little bit frightened,but then she realized that the unconscious person is Natsu,the man she is so angry about.

"There you are,you son of a...." Then she just stopped.She noticed that there's tears flowing from Natsu's eyes.All of her anger disappeared.Then she woke him up."Hey!You alright?I knocked,but there's no answer. I thought something happened so....here I am.

"What?Who?Father!Wait....you're not him....it's just you.What did you do to my door?!" Natsu wakes up from his sleep and is very shocked to find that his house don't have any door now."What do you want,Ieri? Natsu then realized it was only a dream.

"You forgotten?Today's the day!The day we've been waiting for.C'mon!Get ready.Wear your best armor because this is going to be one hell of a hunt." Ieri reminded Natsu of the big day. "Will you wait?I just got up.And you smashed my door.You will have to fix it." Natsu is furious. "Why don't you make me?" Ieri challenges Natsu."Get out of my house!! I want to dress myself.Sure you can wait here and look at my....ehemmm....nice nice body." Natsu receives a knee to the groin. "Shut up,pervert.And make it quick!And will you stop crying about him?It has been 10 years already.Be a man."

1 comment: