Tuesday 20 December 2011

Chapter 6



The environment felt so gloomy.The wind blow softly as many people gathered in front of Natsu's home.Natsu felt curious,thinking why so many people have come to his house. "What do you people want?My father's not home,wait until he comes here.Then I'll let you know."

"Natsu,this is important.It's about your father,Ivan...." Ivan's best friend,Gurelli explains to Natsu. "Huh?My father?What's wrong with him?He said he's going to do some research.Is he lying? Natsu is starting to feel uncomfortable."He did go for some research.But....how am I going to explain this...."

"What is it?!Spit it out!" Natsu is starting to feel angry.He is very anxious to know what happened to his father."He....he's....he's gone,Natsu.He is no longer here."Natsu was struck.His eyes is starting to fill with tears."Stop telling jokes.It's my pops you're referring to!Tell me!What happened to him?!" Natsu grabs Gurelli in the neck and starts screaming.

"Watch your tone,kid.And calm down.Let me get this straight.Your father died of explosion.He failed to combine gunpowder.I'm sorry Natsu,we couldn't save him.It's too late."No....no.This is a lie.This is all a lie!Pops is the greatest hunter of all.Such thing will not kill him!"

"Your father may be the greatest hunter,but he is still human.Just like all of us.His time has come.Face it Natsu.Now we're asking your permission to leave your property.Goodbye." Gurelli says farewell and leaves along with the others.

"Damn!Why?Why?!Why must you leave me?Why must you leave me without saying goodbye?UUggghhh...father....come back.Please come back.Don't leave me here...don't leave me here alone!" Natsu kneels in the middle of the hall,with tears dropping from his eyes .It's been a long while since he behaves like this.The same thing happens when his mother left.And now his father did the same.Natsu's tears are still flowing.His sadness has overcome his pride."Father....forgive me....." Natsu pass out at the hall,with tears still flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment