Wednesday 14 December 2011

Chapter 5

   Natsu scanned the entire Velociprey pack."(One....two.....)Pops!There's five of them!" Natsu tells Ivan. "Affirmative.Now look for the 6th one". Natsu is quite shocked."(But there's only five of them.Did I miscalculated?" Natsu starts counting again. "One.....two.....three.....there's still five!Where's the sixth?!" Natsu is unsatisfied,thinking Ivan had tricked him. "Natsu!Above you!" Ivan warned Natsu. "No need to worry pops.He's just the same as any of the small fry here.I'll just.....eh?" The Velociprey looks a little different.It is larger,and has a more prominent,red crest at it's head.

   "Natsu!Dodge!It's not the same as any of the Velocipreys here." Ivan examine the Velociprey.Judging from it's size,it's no ordinary Velociprey.It's the pack's leader,the Sly Hunter,Velocidrome! "That's it!You mess with me,you're messing with my hammer."Natsu is ready to attack.But the carnivores proved too fast,and Natsu's attack missed."Natsu!Distract the little runts off me!I'll take on the leader! Ivan instructs Natsu.He has a plan.

   Even though Velocidromes are dangerous when they're subordinates are around,they're not as much of a threat when alone."You're telling me to what?I can totally take care of them." Natsu boasted,claiming he's good enough to take on every single one of them.

   "You fool!!Don't you understand anything about teamwork?" Instead of attacking the Preys,Ivan swings his sword violently,sending Natsu flying along with the Velocipreys."Ughaaahh!!" Natsu fell hard to the ground."Are you not listening to what I tell you?This is no ordinary training.We have to work as a team." Ivan explains the real intentions of him taking this quest to Natsu.

   "But pops,a hunter who lives by the hunt,are hunters who have honed their skills,putting their very lives on the line fighting monsters,isn't that right?And the monster that I must put an end to s flying above these skies,hiding among the stars!So why must I waste time with these small fries?"

   BAAM!! "That hurts,pops!" Natsu cries in pain."Stop being a fool already.A true hunter possesses knowledge,and values their comrade more than anything else!" Ivan gave words of wisdom."Teammate?" "That's right,Natsu!!" "Uwooah!Father!" "Do you know what 'courage' times 'friendship' times 'tears' equals to?!" "I don't pops!!" "It's a heart of trust,my foolish little man!!

   And so they continued the rest of the quest relatively easy,and with the help of 'teamwork',they cleared the quest even easier.They returned home not long after clearing the quest.

   "Natsu,I'm going to do some research."You wait here." Ivan told Natsu to stay in the house,where it's safer."No,I'm coming with you!" Natsu pleaded to go with his dad."No you can't!You see....it's kind of a surprise." Ivan came up with a lie to trick Natsu."Really?Oh wow!" Natsu became excited."You be a good boy now and wait here until I come back.Got it?" "Yes sir!" Natsu replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment